Diseases and its Types in Microbiology
- The disease is an abnormal condition an uneasy state of the body.
- The human body is constantly exposed to micro-organism sometime these micro-organisms are so active that they enter the host body, multiply and result in a disease.
- Diseases are mainly of four types as shown below.
- In an epidemic, an infectious disease spreads rapidly and a large population is affected
- The outbreak of disease is above the expected level.
- Epidemic disease is of two types as shown below.